Unlocking the power of your data, understanding your business drivers, and taking control of your processes—three of the main reasons companies opt to make software upgrades. However, there are some cases in which a complete overhaul of your business management software isn’t in the books.
Whether you are happy with your current solution, don’t want to commit just yet to a months-long implementation project, or don’t have the need for something, you still need to make decisions. Enter Microsoft Power BI, a powerful-yet-affordable solution to give businesses new insights into their key performance indicators, drivers, and data in a user-friendly format.
How Business Intelligence Takes Your Software Further
Powered by cloud technology, Microsoft Power BI platform can rapidly transform your legacy business software data—ERP, CRM, and so much more—into actionable insights in a modern and intuitive way.
At MIBAR, we know the utility and value that comes with using Power BI for your current or future technology stack, and have helped many companies deploy, customize, and operate their Power BI implementation, transforming the way people interact with business data.
Knowing this, we are proud to announce a new webinar to discuss one company’s journey to business intelligence, exploring how Sabrett Hot Dogs used Power BI to extend and enhance their Microsoft Dynamics GP deployment.
Webinar: Business Intelligence Made Easy—Power BI Case Study
We invite you to view a recording of our webinar, Business Intelligence Made Easy—Power BI Case Study. In this event, we will present the benefits of this exciting platform and provide a real-life example of how this solution has helped a storied manufacturer of one of New York’s most well-known brands to unlock the power of their business data.
Our featured panelist is Gregory Natchez, CFO of Sabrett Hot Dogs, whose Power BI implementation allowed the company to extend the reach and uncover insight from Microsoft Dynamics GP data. The webinar will discuss features, functionality, benefits, and integrations in the Power BI environment, exploring how Sabrett Hot Dogs used the product to:
- Unlock new insights into sales performance, using a wide range of slicers to drill down into new levels of analysis.
- Get a complete picture of the sales numbers, going above and beyond traditional metrics to measure sales revenue, gross profit, and unit sales using a variety of metrics.
- Leverage Power BI to understand performance on a comparative basis, slicing sales data by customer, product, item class, sales rep, and much more, to plan for future initiatives.
- Tap into new levels of visibility beyond that of Excel, analyzing bigger pools of data more consistently and keeping everyone on the same page with a single version of truth.
- Improve reporting and decision making with a platform that is easy enough for senior management to operate and detailed enough for even the most sophisticated financial users.
Click here to view Business Intelligence Made Easy—Power BI Case Study.
MIBAR and Power BI
We are extremely excited to present this webinar to put on display one of our highest profile and most successful implementation projects. We’ve been vocal supporters of Microsoft’s entry into the BI field, providing an accessible, affordable, and powerful platform, and our customization and implementation work stands for itself.
The experts at MIBAR can implement a comprehensive solution that will empower your sales, marketing finance and operations teams with multi-dimensional visualizations that will transform how your people interact with your business data. We invite you again to join us for this webinar on May 7 and download our free guide, Out of the Spreadsheet and into the Cloud: 5 Considerations When Implementing BI.