Unlock the Potential Hidden in Your Business Data With Power BI
Implementation, integration, training, and more, we provide you with the tools, technology, and know-how to leverage business intelligence software now and in the future. To learn more about Power BI, provide your email below and one of our Power BI experts will contact you ASAP.
Business Intelligence and Industry Expertise From MIBAR
Power BI is a suite of cloud-based business intelligence and analytics tools designed to deliver insights across your organization. Leveraging hundreds of available data sources, you can see metrics and business drivers in a new light, slicing and dicing the data how you see fit. Advanced analytics, feature-rich business intelligence, and context-based analytics combine to provide enterprise-level measurement and analysis at a small business cost (learn more about Power BI pricing). MIBAR has helped companies just like yours to discover, implement, and operate essential business software for more than three decades.
View business performance metrics, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Bring it all together. Gain a complete view of your business by connecting ERP, CRM, and so much more.
Get the information you need—when and where you need it with real-time updates no matter the source.
A Single Version of the Truth
Analyze data from across the enterprise and drill down to granular details regarding your business.
Generate unique reports, views, and dashboards for each user or team.
Cut the chaos and get everyone on the same page—no matter where they are.
All the Data You Need—When and Where You Need It With Power BI
Enable everyone at every level of your organization to make confident decisions using up-to-the-minute analytics. Unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results.
At MIBAR, we understand the value of powerful BI software, and know the role it provides in improving your decision making while growing your business. Implementation, integration, training, and more, we provide you with the tools, technology, and know-how to leverage business intelligence software now and in the future.
Watch Now: Power BI – Modern Business Analytics for the New Economy
Running a large portfolio of Kosher and lifestyle products found in more than 30 countries, Kayco had begun to see limitations of an Excel-only analytics strategy. In this on-demand webinar you’ll hear how Power BI gave Kayco an interactive, customized, and remarkably user-friendly reporting environment to provide users 24/7, cross-device and real-time access to their data.
Implemented and optimized by the experts at MIBAR, Power BI can provide your business the following benefits:
- Get Started Today: Power BI is designed to start working for you immediately. With simple integrations and visualizations available out of the box, you can start your journey to advanced business intelligence in no time.
- All the Data You Need—When and Where You Need It: Avoid the steep learning curve while bringing together hundreds of data sources. Excel spreadsheets, cloud services, streaming data, and on-premises databases — no matter where your data lives or what form it’s in, you get a holistic view of the key metrics for your business.
- Always Up to Date: Track changes as they appear and instantly know when your business needs your attention with real-time Power BI dashboards. Solve problems as they occur and seize opportunities as soon as they arise.
- And more! View more Power BI features
Power BI Sales PowerPack Bundle from MIBAR
Our Power BI – Sales Power Pack visualization includes:
- Current period sales range: Total Sales (units sold, sales dollars & gross profit)
- Comparative period sales range: Total Sales (units sold, sales dollars & gross profit)
- Pre-built slicers (based on incorporated attributes)
- Customer sales summary component based on above.
- Interactive item sales summary component based on above.
- Interactive sales trend KPI based on above
- Interactive KPI summary values (tiles) based on above.
Out of the Spreadsheet and into the Cloud: 5 Key Considerations When Implementing a Modern BI
You’ve had your “aha moment.” You’re finally ready to change your organization’s approach to business intelligence (BI)—or take it to the next level—and you’re eager to implement a solution and get your team up and running with their new tools and insights.
If you’re in the process of selecting a BI tool for your company, this eBook is for you. We’ll share our take on the key considerations for deploying a modern BI approach across your organization.
“We worked with MIBAR.net on a project to help us manage the entire lifecycle of a new product launch process. Not only did they display an outstanding willingness to understand the nuances of how our company operates, as well as manage the project with clear communication and transparency, but with their expertise on Microsoft CRM and Power BI, they delivered a creative, transformative, and easy-to-use tool for us in a short period of time.”