The wholesale distribution industry continues to face intense competition, high customer expectations, and increasing supply chain risk. Whether you sell directly to end users or to the customer of your customer, it goes without saying, distribution companies are customer-focused businesses.
Knowing this, distribution companies still need to balance these customer expectations with business goals. Companies in wholesale and distribution need to provide a seamless experience, and need a product that allows them to do so, accomplishing more work with fewer resources.
At MIBAR, we’ve worked in the wholesale distribution space since our inception and know the challenges and opportunities that exist in the customer-focused marketplace. We work with some of the best in the business, and know that with the right processes and technologies in place, wholesale and distribution firms can take control of everything from inventory to ecommerce to financials.
Enterprise Resource Planning
The right Enterprise Resource Planning, or ERP, is at the heart of any successful distribution business. Unfortunately, nearly every ERP offering claims to offer some form of distribution functionality, and not all distribution ERP is built equally. By working with distribution firms for nearly thirty years, we know what constitutes the right ERP software for distribution and have carefully selected our vendor partnerships to reflect this.
The right wholesale and distribution ERP will go above and beyond the basic perpetual inventory record, allowing end users to get complete visibility in their warehouses—no matter where in the world they are. For distribution firms, ERP must go beyond the basics, providing much-needed integrations, multiple modules, and complete control.
- Top of the Line Financials: Distribution ERP still needs to do the basics tight. Leverage top of the line core financials with strong compliance management to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and mitigate risk.
- Inventory Management: Have the right inventory on hand in the right locations at the right time. Go beyond the basics in order to get an honest, in-depth picture of everything in your facility.
- Sales Order Management: The process of taking, approving, scheduling, tracking, fulfilling and being paid for orders is the lifeblood of your business. Deliver products on time, satisfy customers, and turn your warehouse faster.
- Order Management: Know your customers and adapt to their needs. Integrated order management system gives you the tools to deliver better customer service and eliminate paperwork while providing all stakeholders with greater visibility into processes.
- Requisition Management: Automate the way you gather requests, obtain vendor bids, create quotes, approve quotes, manage purchases, and fulfill orders for internal or external clients.
- CRM Integration: Get a 360-degree view of your customer by connecting your ERP with CRM. Reduce the quote-to-cash process, understand your channel, and connect your business.
Customer Relationship Management
For wholesale and distribution firms, a 360-degree view of your customers (and their customers) isn’t optional, and trying to get this view without the right integrations and tools is nearly impossible. A properly implemented CRM solution will fit into the rest of your business applications, sending and receiving all of the data you need when you need it.
Know your business, know your customer, and know how to bring the two closer together. From prospects and customers, to vendors and partners, MIBAR.net gives you the tools and technologies needed to provide streamlined and personalized attention to everyone you contact. Plus, we make integration with your stand-alone ERP system a cinch.
- Sales Automation: Increase your revenue without adding headcount, track the path to purchase of each lead, prospect and customer, and embrace new ways to bring sales and marketing closer.
- Integrated Marketing: Empower your sales team by empowering your marketing team. With sales and marketing alignment more important than ever, the right CRM should connect everything from finance to content.
- Customer Support and Service: Empower your support team to not only meet customer expectations but exceed them post-purchase. By connecting support with the rest of the organization, you can recognize and address problem areas before they affect you.
- Ecommerce and Self-Service: Provide your customers with what they need, how they want it. Provide customers with easy access to product information, opportunities to purchase, and order information at their fingertips.
- Business Intelligence: View business performance metrics, 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Combine data like never before to track trends and find new opportunities to improve.
- ERP Integration: Leading distribution firms are twice as likely to integrate ERP and CRM. Streamline the lead-to-cash process and take control of every customer interaction.
Improve Your Distribution with the Help of MIBAR
Today’s distribution firm needs to balance customer demands with business objectives, answering the call to improve while working to increase margins, provide support, and control inventory. At MIBAR, we are leaders in the distribution space, and have helped hundreds of companies like yours to select, implement, and operate truly distribution-focused business software. If you’re ready to take the next step, we welcome you to learn more about our process and schedule a free consultation here.