Business Intelligence Made Easy—Power BI Case Study
View a recording of our webinar where we presented the benefits of this business intelligence and provide a real-life example of how this solution has helped a storied manufacturer of one of New York’s most well-known brands to unlock the power of their business data.
Our featured panelist is Gregory Natchez, CFO of Sabrett Hot Dogs, whose Power BI implementation allowed the company to extend the reach and uncover insight from Microsoft Dynamics GP data. The webinar will discuss features, functionality, benefits, and integrations in the Power BI environment, exploring how Sabrett Hot Dogs used the product to:
- Unlock new insights into sales performance, using a wide range of slicers to drill down into new levels of analysis.
- Get a complete picture of the sales numbers, going above and beyond traditional metrics to measure sales revenue, gross profit, and unit sales using a variety of metrics.
- Leverage Power BI to understand performance on a comparative basis, slicing sales data by customer, product, item class, sales rep, and much more, to plan for future initiatives.
- Tap into new levels of visibility beyond that of Excel, analyzing bigger pools of data more consistently and keeping everyone on the same page with a single version of truth.
- Improve reporting and decision making with a platform that is easy enough for senior management to operate and detailed enough for even the most sophisticated financial users.
Fill out the form below to watch now: