The retail industry continues to undergo massive disruption as the power moves further into the consumer’s hands. As you push to refocus your business in order to compete with competitors both locally and globally, you need complete control of orders, inventory, customer service, and more if you hope to grow.
MIBAR has spent much of its time in business helping retailers to take control of their finances, customer relationships, and business decisions. Learn how we help retail brands take command of their operations with ERP, CRM, BI, and more.
Enterprise Resource Planning
From brick-and mortar to ecommerce, retail is a unique industry with unique needs. Enterprise resource planning is at the heart of any business, and retailers need a solution built for them.
Credit card processing, inventory management, point-of-sale integration and more—a robust, ready-to-integrate enterprise resource planning solution provides flexibility, functionality, and control for retailers of all sizes and focuses.
Retail-ready ERP offers the following functionality designed to save time, improve customer experience, and increase sales:
- Point of Sale: Delight customers with a modern point of sale experience that satisfies in-person and omnichannel customers.
- Ecommerce: Remain consistent with your brand, create a personalized buyer experience, and help consumers get what they need—no matter the device.
- CRM Integration: Get a complete view of every customer and every transaction by integrating CRM and ERP with other retail-focused modules.
- Order Management: No matter where they buy, your shoppers expect you to have the products they need.
- Business Intelligence: Information at your fingertips with real-time, automated business intelligence that leverages multiple data sources.
- Inventory Management: Avoid stock-outs or surpluses. Know exactly what you have, where it is, and how to get it to the customer.
- Robust Financials: Do the basics right with advanced financial management that can handle multiple locations, currencies, and rules.
NetSuite | Acumatica | Dynamics GP
Customer Relationship Management
As the last mile in many consumer transactions, your customers expect you to have what they need, when they need it. With the right customer relationship management solution, you can get a 360-degree view of every customer, knowing what it takes to surprise and delight each one no matter the channel.
- Marketing Automation: Support cross-channel marketing efforts with seamless omnichannel marketing automation.
- Ecommerce Integration: Whether they want it shipped to them, shipped to store, or ready to pick up in an hour, your customers expect you to deliver.
- Customer Service Management: Handle customer requests easily with case management, customizable workflows, and in-depth metrics on satisfaction and more.
- Sales Forecasting: See what’s being sold, where it’s being sold and prepare for fluctuations throughout the year with integrated sales tracking and forecasting.
- Business Intelligence: Get more from your metrics. Combine data like never before to track trends in-store or online, finding new opportunities to improve.
In the Office of On the Go: Whether on your desktop or from your phone, always have the information you need to make a decision with easy-to-use mobile apps.
NetSuite | Acumatica | Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Grow Your Retail Operations with MIBAR
As the retail industry sees new challenges arise, the customer is still number one. If you’re looking to automate the tedious work, respond to new opportunities or potential pitfalls, and continue to satisfy your customers. At MIBAR, we know retail, and would love to help you take your retail business further. As a leading provider of NetSuite, Acumatica, Dynamics, and more, we can help you select, implement, and operate your software, getting the control and visibility you need.
Learn more about the MIBAR Process here, and when you’re ready to talk, click here to schedule a free consultation.