Whether deployed in the cloud - or through the more traditional on-premise deployment - when implemented effectively and leveraged effectively, Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives your service department the tools required to efficiently deliver your customers a consistent and high quality service experience - the benefits of which will extend far beyond the walls of your service department, in form of high customer retention and increased referrals to name a few.
While by no means comprehensive, the information below will provide you with an overview of some of the most important and beneficial Customer Services features that Microsoft Dynamics 365 can bring to your organization:
- Automate case assignments based on customer type, industry, and product type among a wide range of other factors
- Track SLAs and other entitlements to ensure that you're providing the right level of service to only those who are eligible as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Ensure that cases are handled in a timely fashion with automated reminders and escalation procedures, driven by user defined rules, approval procedures and out of the box work flows
- Easily manage cases by individual or team with personalized views and dashboards
Self Service & Knowledge Management
- Empower your customers with self service capabilities to enter and manage their own cases through a web portal
- Close cases more effectively with a powerful knowledge base integrated directly within CRM
- Extend your knowledge base externally through your website, so that your customers can find the answers to their questions without even going through support
- Effectively schedule and manage your team with a central view of both service calendars and resource availability.
- Easily create and manage recurring appointments
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Measure and track the effectiveness and efficiency of your service department by leveraging out of the box service reporting
- Easily slice and dice your data with customizable, built-in real time dashboards - or export your data into excel
- Analyze your data and evaluate your performance at an individual, team, business unit, and organizational level
These are just some of the customer services features that make Microsoft Dynamics CRM such a powerful product. To get a more complete picture of how MIBAR.net and Microsoft Dynamics CRM software can improve your business, get in touch with one of our certified CRM consultants to talk about your business goals and how Microsoft CRM can help you realize them - and sign up for a free trial today!