MIBAR Announces Lunch and Learn: Work Smarter, Grow Faster with Modern ERP
NEW YORK—January 5, 2021—MIBAR, a leading Manhattan-based technology partner with over three decades of experience serving mid-market businesses in the New York, New Jersey, and the greater Mid-Atlantic area, has today announced a virtual lunch and learn for leaders looking to adapt their business model as the economy reopens.
The webinar titled NetSuite x The Fanatic Group – Work Smarter, Grow Faster With Modern ERP will discuss how New Jersey based printer of licensed sports branded products The Fanatic Group was able to not only weather the storm of COVID-19 and the associated lockdowns, but put themselves in a position for sustainable recovery for years to come.
Scheduled for January 21, 2020 at 12:30 PM EDT, this one-hour event will feature expert advice from leaders at both MIBAR and The Fanatic Group who will discuss the latter company’s path to smarter, futureproof business management software with NetSuite.
Experts at this highly anticipated January 21 event will include Jory Weissman, Vice President of Sales at MIBAR, and Brian Matthews, Chief Operating Officer at The Fanatic Group.
Matthews, a highly regarded digital transformation expert with decades of C-Suite experience, has spent his career helping startups and mid-market leaders future-proof their businesses in an ever-changing competitive landscape. After taking the reins at The Fanatic Group, Matthews led the company through its second ERP implementation in a half decade and with the help of MIBAR was able to leverage NetSuite’s flexibility to integrate EDI, CRM, Lite Manufacturing, and WMS.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The top challenges of using a legacy platform and the main reasons The Fanatic Group moved to NetSuite just five years after a Dynamics GP implementation.
- How NetSuite made it easy to connect disparate applications thanks to its flexibility and integration capabilities.
- The impact and results of MIBAR and Fanatic’s “Grand Experiment,” an approach starting with just two users that helped to handle the company’s setup and implementation.
- How this “Grand Experiment” allowed MIBAR to eliminate the risk and pain of a traditional ERP implementation, delivering rapid time to value.
- The results of Fanatic’s move to NetSuite and the many different ways that this business management solution put them in control—even during 2020.
“2020 has been a challenge for many businesses, especially in the New York and New Jersey areas,” said Bart Nachimow, CEO and Founder of MIBAR. “But some companies like The Fanatic Group were able to weather the storm and put themselves in a position for a brighter future. We’re very excited to welcome Mr. Matthews and can’t wait to share this with our viewers.”