An Important Message from MIBAR Regarding COVID-19
As we are all now trying to manage the growing impact of the COVID 19 crisis, we at MIBAR.net wanted to let all of our valued clients know that we remain committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to continue to provide the high level of service you have come to expect from MIBAR.
We realize that in this time of crisis, it is critical that we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help you respond to the unique demands that you may be facing. We want you to know that at this important time, you can count on MIBAR to be there to support your business.
MIBAR’s leadership team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves, to adjust our staffing and operations to maintain continuity, and to support the safety and health of those impacted. In addition, MIBAR.net is operating in accordance with guidance from local government and public health authorities. As such we are taking appropriate measures to help ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and our client’s alike. We have put in place several measures which we hope will result in a reduction of potential transmission without adversely impacting our levels of service.
- MIBAR remains open for business with all support, training, development and implementation services available as required.
- We have instructed all of our staff to work “virtually” from home and have essentially closed our New York City office to staff access to help reduce the spread of the virus. Given the high availability of today’s web-based video conferencing technology, we anticipate no loss of productivity using this method to engage with and support our clients. We have extensive online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other and with you and other suppliers/vendors as required.
- We encourage you to use the support@MIBAR.net email address to log all technical and support inquiries.
- Office phone extensions are being forwarded to employees directly and we are all monitoring our phone lines during our normal business hours. (Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM.)
- If emergency on site services are required, MIBAR will work to respond as you have come to expect. However, if a site visit is required, we ask that you and your staff take appropriate measures to ensure the safety and well being of all by doing the following:
- Please ensure that the recommended / appropriate social distance is provided and maintained allowing our staff to work independently to address the issue with minimal physical interaction with others
- Please ensure that there is a clean workspace available with sanitizing wipes (or equivalent) available for phones, keyboards and other high touch peripherals
- Advise us if any of your staff is ill, and confirm that no high-risk individuals are present in your environment.
We know that by working together, we can meet these difficult challenges, maintain continuity of your operations and keep the projects currently in process moving forward. Please reach out to your MIBAR.net account manager with any additional questions and concerns as they arise or if you need any special assistance.
Thank you to all from the MIBAR team.