ERP Implementation Consultant – NetSuite / Acumatica
Read on if you have a passion for technology, consider yourself a critical thinker and enjoy ensuring customers get the most from their investments. At MIBAR, the consulting team is driven by our customers’ success. When you join our team, you’ll combine your analytic and business process skills with your ability to synthesize complex information — helping our customers derive significant value and the confidence to easily use their new ERP solutions.
The foundation of our business is driven by our CORE values including, Integrity, Excellence, Team Success, and Social Responsibility.
As an ERP Implementation Consultant, you will work directly with Project Managers and team member to execute ERP implementations strategies using our proven project methodologies.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and project components including:
- Business Requirement Documents
- Functional Specifications
- Business Process Documentation
- Solution Configuration
- User Acceptance Testing
- End User Training
- Project Status Reviews
- Work alongside the project team to implement process improvements with efficient solutions
- Develop customized searches and reports using built in tools
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required
- 2+ years of functional experience with NetSuite or Acumatica applications
- Experience in the Accounting, Distribution or Manufacturing Industries
- Understanding of basic supply chain management processes
- Prior work experience in the accounting or consulting fields
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Ability to work on a team to and meet deadlines
- Multitask and work on several projects simultaneously
- Able to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of business process and IT processes
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in non-technical terms
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the above requirements, we would love you to email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. Car is plus for local travel. MIBAR is ideally situated on Broadway in midtown Manhattan.