Dynamics 365/Power Apps/Dataverse Consultant
With a tenured staff of experienced and dedicated professionals MIBAR is an ideal place to start your professional career. We are recognized as one of the nation’s leading providers of financial, business management and CRM solutions to mid-market companies.
MIBAR is a Microsoft, NetSuite, and Acumatica Certified partner and has been a member of Microsoft’s President Club. MIBAR, has won the Microsoft Dynamics NY Area Partner of the Year Award, and has been named as a member of the VAR 100 for over 15 consecutive years and is considered one of the leading solutions providers in the NYC tri-state area. Nearly 25% of our staff have been working together for almost 22 years. MIBAR is a great fit if you’d like to work in an environment where you can:
- Learn and grow quickly
- Have an impact on your own success
- Be rewarded for your hard work
We are looking for a creative, passionate and motivated individual with at least 2 years experiencing working with and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM), Dataverse, and PowerApps (both Model Driven and Canvas)
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365/Dataverse/Power Platform core configuration technologies, including but not limited to solution architecture (creating new tables and views), security configuration, use of native workflow and Power Automate
- Familiar and comfortable with the platforms development concepts and capabilities (does not need to be a developer, but having these skills is a plus
- Familiarity with Dataflows, Power BI, PowerFx, and integrated SharePoint scenarios a plus
- The desire to learn, understand and adopt new supporting technologies like Office 365, Power BI, Azure, among the continually growing catalog of products that impact the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Strong communication and listening skills as client facing interactions play a large part of your responsibilities
- Implementation and Project Management: Taking ownership and leadership responsibilities in the project planning, design, configuration and maintenance of client implementations across the Power Platfor
- Help Desk and Support: Being able to support existing clients with various questions and issues as they arrive on projects that you did not lead and may not have had a proactive role in implementation
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the above requirements, we would love you to email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. Car is plus for local travel. MIBAR is ideally situated on Broadway in midtown Manhattan.