Sales Force Automation in Dynamics 365
While nothing compares to a true hands on experience with the software, the following features highlight some of topine benefits you can expect when you use Dynamics 365 to handle your SFA:
- Automatically assign activities and ownership for both inbound leads and existing leads based on predefined rules using out of the box work flows
- Improve coordination with marketing
- Real time visibility of leads by segment
- Easily identify your hottest leads with conditional formatting
- Track, segment and maintain visibility to all of your opportunities, with all the essential information you need in one central location
- Create personalized quotes with specific pricing information and streamline the process from quote to order to invoice
- Easily track revenues and success against competition
- Keep track of any interactions or activities associated with an account or contact
- Leverage work flows and create automatic date specific reminders to keep track of important events
- Get a 360 degree view of your accounts and see how they relate to everyone else in your database
- Create and track quotas by date, employee, team, territory, business unit and more
- Visual, out of the box pipeline reporting and dashboards
- Track sales pipeline to improve forecastng
How We Can Help
As an award winning Microsoft CRM Partner, we leverage our 10+ years of CRM implementation experience to ensure that you effectively leverage your CRM investment and avoid the common mistakes that are typically made during these types of projects.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial of Dynamics 365 Online – and contact our CRM team at MIBAR.net to discuss your project in some more detail.
Discover Dynamics 365
Want to know more about Dynamics 365? Select the offer that is right for your business, and we’ll get you started right away at no cost to you.