Project Service Automation in Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps you run your project-based business more effectively. The exceptionally powerful functionality makes it easy for you to make the most of business opportunities, enabling you to create more profitable customer relationships, empower your employees with collaboration tools, and get the business insights you need to take your organization to the next level. With the tools to automatically convert a project plan and work breakdown structure into a fully formed team—optimized for project dates and deadlines, skill requirements, geography and availability—your productivity will soar.
Your team will be able to take advantage of the following features with Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365:
- Improve your process from estimation to completion—from opportunity through delivery—leveraging comprehensive cost and pricing data
- Create projects in 6 different ways: manually, using templates, from an order, from a sales opportunity or quote, imported from Microsoft Project, or through Budget Management
- Structure projects within the Gantt Chart or in the Work-Breakdown-Structure
- Make it easy for team members to collaborate on estimates using templates
- Link to the scheduling and management strength of Microsoft Project
- Take a client-centric approach to building your business
- Provide your business development team with a more unified sales experience
- Use social insights to collaborate on product-based and project-based opportunities
- Unify resources and scheduling to optimize customer service and increase your consultants’ job satisfaction
- Direct assignments to individuals and department levels
- Assign consultants to projects based on their skills, interests, and availability
- Provide team members with access to easy-to-use mobile apps
- Enable employees to select projects, update skills, enter time and expenses, and more, from any connected device
- Make it easy to collaborate in Office 365 for higher productivity
Time and Expenses
- Simplify the process of entering time and expenses with automation technology
- Use desktop, web, and mobile apps to submit information, assign it to customers, approve it, and update project status
- View and analyze budgeted vs. actual project costs and performance metrics
- Go from reactive to proactive by using real-time analytics
- Identify trends across your organization, from compliance and operations to financials and KPIs
- Use customizable dashboards and scoreboards to explore metrics
How We Can Help
As an award winning Dynamics 365 Partner, we leverage our 10+ years of CRM implementation experience to ensure that you effectively leverage your CRM investment and avoid the common mistakes that are typically made during these types of projects.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial of Dynamics 365 Online – and contact our CRM team at MIBAR.net to discuss your project in some more detail.
Discover Dynamics 365
Want to know more about Microsoft Dynamics 365? Select the offer that is right for your business, and we’ll get you started right away at no cost to you.
Dynamics 365 Expertise
Get to know Dynamics 365. Whether you need selection advice or ongoing tips or tricks, you can find the latest in our blog.
Proven Dynamics 365 Results
See why customers have said that working with MIBAR’s Dynamics 365 practice is “one of the easiest and most enjoyable consulting endeavors” they’ve ever had.