Power BI Sales PowerPack Bundle for Acumatica
Do you want to create dashboards in Acumatica that provide at-a-glance insights into your team’s key sales metrics such as total sales, units sold, and gross profit with the ability to quickly drill down for more details? Do you want to blend your sales data with data from marketing, finance and other functions to get a holistic view of the business?
The Power BI Sales PowerPack visualization for Acumatica will help you:
- Access your sales data in real-time, allowing you to make faster, more informed decisions based on the latest information.
- Slice and dice your data on multiple dimensions to evaluate your sales and margin activity without having to run lengthy reports.
- Leverage pre-built content packs specifically designed for Acumatica, making it easy to get started with data analytics right away.
- Seamlessly share the content with you team, customers and vendors as this visualization can be used by sales, marketing, purchasing and finance teams to stay ahead of the emerging trends of your business.
- Establish user security roles to limit visualization of cost/profit data.
Our Power BI – Sales Power Pack for Acumatica visualization includes:
- Current period sales range: Total Sales (units sold, sales dollars & gross profit)
- Comparative period sales range: Total Sales (units sold, sales dollars & gross profit)
- Pre-built slicers (based on incorporated attributes)
- Customer sales summary component based on above.
- Interactive item sales summary component based on above.
- Interactive sales trend KPI based on above
- Interactive KPI summary values (tiles) based on above.
“We worked with MIBAR.net on a project to help us manage the entire lifecycle of a new product launch process. Not only did they display an outstanding willingness to understand the nuances of how our company operates, as well as manage the project with clear communication and transparency, but with their expertise on Microsoft CRM and Power BI, they delivered a creative, transformative, and easy-to-use tool for us in a short period of time.”