NetSuite Browser Settings
1. In your browser header, go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files or Browsing history section, click Settings.
- In the Check for newer versions of stored pages section, select Automatically.
- In the Temporary Internet files folder section, set Amount of disk space to use: to 50MB.
- Click OK.
3. Click the Security tab.
- Click the Trusted Sites icon, and then click the Sites button.
- Enter the address http://*.netsuite.com and click Add.
- Click OK.
4. Click the Privacy tab. The Settings section should not require any changes. We recommend setting the slider to Medium or Medium High.
Setting privacy to High will require that you manually enter
5. In the Pop-up Blocker section, if the Block pop-ups box is checked, click Settings.
- Enter the address system.netsuite.com, and click Add.
- Click Close.
6. Click the Advanced tab.
- Under the HTTP 1.1 section ensure that both the Use HTTP 1.1 and Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections boxes are checked.These settings guarantee that all content on a page is delivered as rapidly as possible.
- Under the Security section, clear the box for Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
If you must ensure that none of your cached content is ever accessible, check the Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed box instead. This will cause NetSuite to perform more slowly upon login, but all subsequent pages will perform well.
7. Click Apply, and then click OK.
That should do it. Until the next time, Happy NetSuite-ing in Internet Explorer.