Acumatica Cloud ERP Software – New York
Leading Acumatica New York (NYC) Solution Provider, Consultant, and Partner
1430 Broadway, Suite 1303
New York, NY 10018
Acumatica Partner Serving New YorkAcumatica ERP delivers adaptable cloud and mobile technology with a unique all-inclusive user licensing model, enabling a complete, real time view of your business anytime, anywhere. Acumatica provides the full suite of integrated business management applications, including Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and CRM. There is only one true Cloud ERP platform designed for mid-sized customers in New York– Acumatica.
Key Acumatica Features
- Security: Acumatica’s built-in security features are designed to get you to the cloud safely. Acumatica keeps your data highly protected using SSL encryption, role-based security policies, IP address control over logins, intruder detection and lockout, and other robust security features.
- Access: With built-in automated backup and backup access service, you can access your data whenever you like. In case of a disaster or unforeseen emergency, Acumatica can restore data quickly, even in alternate geographic zones.
- Performance: The Acumatica Cloud is designed to deliver and keep up with the most demanding, high-volume businesses, handling thousands of transactions per hour.
- Flexibility: The Acumatica Cloud’s multi-tenant technology generates cost savings that MIBAR can pass on to you. MIBAR also gives every customer a dedicated instance so you can schedule your upgrades when you are ready.
- Choices: Choose between purchase or monthly subscription, and between inhouse or cloud hosting.
- Support: MIBAR can best meet your needs in support, flexibility, customization, and reliability.
- Customizable: Every user can set their preferences in the user interface and tailor their own personalized dashboards and self-service BI business intelligence standard. Role-based permissions allow access to whole applications or specific fields only, depending on the role of the user.