Summer Intern Position
MIBAR is a leading business software consulting firm based in NYC that provides ERP, CRM and BI solutions and implementation services to help our clients work smarter and grow faster.
Our Summer Intern program offers talented students the opportunity to put their strong desire to be successful to work in the rapidly growing cloud consulting industry. Learn business process-based technologies including Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Acumatica and Power BI. You will assist team members in solving client problems via our help desk and learn to understand architect real life business processes using our solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Technology related discipline
- Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting
- Work with agile team members on projects
- Flexibility to work within a diverse team of professionals and receive dynamic on-the-job training
- Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com.