eCommerce Consulting & Website Development
A Full Service Technology Consulting Partner for your eCommerce Website Project
There's a lot more to launching an eCommerce website than graphic design - while the appearance of an online Web Store is definitely important, it is just one of many components that needs to be considered and managed when launching a new eCommerce website.
Some of the additional considerations that typically get overlooked include:
- Effectively organizing and managing your product catalog to allow for flexibility and growth
- Customer specific, database driven product recommendations to accommodate both upselling and cross-selling
- Dynamic pricing across a wide range of variables to accommodate different customer and order types - in addition to split testing
- Order management procedures, including integration with a new or existing ERP accounting software system
- Developing an information architecture that is friendly for both end-user and SEO purposes
That's our specialty at MIBAR.net - all the aspects of your eCommerce website beyond graphic design. Our expertise revolves around the implementation and development of the software the ultimately drives your eCommerce website. We have had experience consulting and managing a wide range of eCommerce projects, including:
- B2B and B2C eCommerce Website Development
- Shopping Cart Software implementation and customizations
- Incorporating an eCommerce presence within an existing retail or wholesale operation
- Launching an exclusively online Web Store
- Integrating an eCommerce Website with a new or existing ERP accounting software system and other line of business applications
- Planning and executing an SEO friendly information architecture
A Single Source For All of Your eCommerce Technology Needs
In an industry so deeply rooted in technology, it becomes that much more important to align yourself with a dedicated and experienced technology consulting partner like MIBAR.net. As your eCommerce consultant and technology partner, our goal is to be a single source for all of your business technology needs. We are here to to help you plan and manage your eCommerce project - and develop, launch, maintain and support your eCommerce website to ensure that your business is in the best possible position to succeed.
Have questions about your potential eCommerce website project? Ask us a question online or speak with one of our eCommerce consultants today!